Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Five People You Meet In Wawa (Reviews)


Reviews

"Any author that can use a Sisyphus reference correctly I can respect. The descriptive writing lets you visualize all the characters even if you have never seen a Wawa. I look forward to reading more by this author."
By Christopher Curtis

"More fun that you'd have in Louis C.K.'s hotel room. An honest and thoughtful look at Wawa culture, and a true anthropological study of Southeastern Pennsylvania circa last century."
By Rob The Robot

"As somebody who has lived a few blocks from Wawa #1 ( it was hugely traumatic when they closed good old #1 in favor of a bigger "super" Wawa) for many years this book is as funny as it is a true picture of Wawa culture. We enjoyed it very much."
By Nancy C.

"Kupsey has provided true reality for those that go to a wawa. The fact that we are all proud of wawa and it’s cast of characters is in fact true. This was a quick read although meant to be funny I enjoyed some of the more meaningful interactions with the characters. Way to go Nick!"
By Meghan Knapp

"Anyone who has spent enough time in a WaWa will be in tears reading this. A true classic! Highly recommend."
By Matt M.

"I could not stop laughing as I read this book. I found myself recalling some of my many Wawa visits over the years! Descriptions were excellent!"
By Julie M. Dietz

"Very fun read. Nick does a tremendous job describing the atmosphere at Wawa -- especially the guys hanging around the trash cans outside. Only 47 pages long but lots,of laughs compacted in this little gem. I look forward to reading more by Nick."
By L. Charles Wimer III

"As one of Nick's teachers I am not surprised his path in life has led to this. He always had a creative streak in the way he approached life lessons. If a door was closed he found another one. Wawa was waiting for him its doors ajar and the match was perfect."
By Gwily

"I've read this book 5 times in the past week. I've lost 10 pounds, won 500 in lottery scratch off's (that I bought at Wawa) AND my boyfriend just proposed. It's not a coincidence, this book has change my life."
By Joanne

"It’s like this author has lived my life. I’m left with so many questions. Who am I? In the deeper sense. Why am I here? Why do I get trapped holding the doors of Wawa for way longer than I am socially obligated? There are many of life’s unanswered questions that I must and will ponder...but first I need a coffee."
By N. Muff

"Kupsey has done it again! With his Delco insights that make anyone who has been to a Wawa laugh in agreement and delight. A quick funny read. Highly recommended!"
By Matthew Heneghan

"The book was a good read, however the author is clearly not from Delco. Everyone in Delco uses Mac cards not debit cards."
By Prudence Hanly
"These are exactly the people you will meet in Wawa. Funny little book."
By Wawa C.

No comments:

Post a Comment